Orange BBQ Chicken Kabobs
- Cut chicken into kabob-sized chunks and put on skewers.
- Mix 2 parts BBQ sauce and 1 part orange juice concentrate. (I mixed two separate batches just to make sure there was no raw chicken cross contamination.)
- Spoon generous amount over kabobs
- Place on grill and cook for 10 minutes
- Flip over with tongs and brush remaining sauce onto kabobs. Grill for additional 5-10 minutes until chicken is thoroughly cooked.
- This can also be done in the oven! Put the kabobs on a lightly sprayed cookie sheet. BROIL for about 20 minutes on one side, flip, sauce up again, BROIL for about 10 minutes on the other side!